Skip to main content

Layaway and Payment Plans

In order to provide you with the best possible experience at Euro Design Jewelry, we offer easy and convenient layaway and payment plans for all of our products. For in stock items, a 20% down payment is required. The remaining 80% is to be paid monthly over a three month period. To keep your account in good standing, monthly payments must be made on time. Any items that are not paid for in full within the three month period forfeit all prior payments. We do not accept returns or exchanges on layaway items.